Symphony boardwalk balcony rooms 8319 and 9727... bed by balcony?

CamaCama

And how do you know that, is there somewhere I can check?

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

• Like 1

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

So then 8319 on symphony would have bed by the balcony, not bathroom??

But from what you explained above wouldn't it be this way? Maybe i'm misunderstanding...

You have to face the rooms looking at their doors from the hallway. Left is bathroom, right is balcony.

Another dead giveway is that any balcony stateroom with a sofa bed has the main bed by the bathroom. See the triangle symbol on 8323? That main bed is by the bathroom.

You have to face the rooms looking at their doors from the hallway. Left is bathroom, right is balcony.

Another dead giveway is that any balcony stateroom with a sofa bed has the main bed by the bathroom. See the triangle symbol on 8323? That main bed is by the bathroom.

AH! Got it now, I was looking from inside the boardwalk lol. duh.

I know that you answer this question endlessly, Clarea, and your expertise is much appreciated, but I am definitely confused on this. Your advice steered me right on Allure and we were pleased with our room with the bed by the bathroom. But this time around, I keep checking and double-checking the plans for Symphony, and the paired room on the left-hand side (from the hallway) should mean our cabin is 'bed by the bathroom' but in a video of the same room but two floors down (and deck plans are identical), it's a 'bed by the balcony'. We're in 12229 and I hear it has a double balcony (and is beside the living wall) so we'll be fine, but a video of 10229 clearly shows the bed by the balcony so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong! Or maybe the living wall element has made it slightly different?

I know that you answer this question endlessly, Clarea, and your expertise is much appreciated, but I am definitely confused on this. Your advice steered me right on Allure and we were pleased with our room with the bed by the bathroom. But this time around, I keep checking and double-checking the plans for Symphony, and the paired room on the left-hand side (from the hallway) should mean our cabin is 'bed by the bathroom' but in a video of the same room but two floors down (and deck plans are identical), it's a 'bed by the balcony'. We're in 12229 and I hear it has a double balcony (and is beside the living wall) so we'll be fine, but a video of 10229 clearly shows the bed by the balcony so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong! Or maybe the living wall element has made it slightly different?

11629 (room next to the living wall) has beds next to bath but I remember looking across to the room directly opposite which must be 11229 and I could clearly see the man lying on the bed which was next to the balcony. So it makes sense that 10229 would be bed by balcony too.

10229 on Symphony is in a section with no connecting staterooms and no sofa beds, so the normal rule to determine bed location cannot be used reliably.

11629 (room next to the living wall) has beds next to bath but I remember looking across to the room directly opposite which must be 11229 and I could clearly see the man lying on the bed which was next to the balcony. So it makes sense that 10229 would be bed by balcony too.

10229 on Symphony is in a section with no connecting staterooms and no sofa beds, so the normal rule to determine bed location cannot be used reliably.

Much obliged to you both. We're prepared for the layout, but it's certainly not my preference. But we're excited to try out a new cabin type and it will make a change from the ordinary. Thanks!!