London flights

ZZRLAD

Hi All,

I have just booked an early saver with a guaranteed grade inside cabin for next March.

Part of the selection is flights for UK airports. I chose London.

However, when I have received the booking confirmation is states the flight out is from Heathrow but the return flight is to Gatwick.

There was no indication of this during the booking process.

Could anyone let me know whether P&O arrange transfer from Gatwick to Heathrow as part of the package, so that I can collect my car. It has to be parked somewhere ?

Had I been aware of this potential issue during booking I would have selected Manchester airport.

Appreciate your thoughts

Graham

I would suggest you try to change the Heathrow flight to Gatwick. Your flights seem to be very unusual as most flights are from Gatwick so I don't think there would be a P&O transfer. There is a regular coach connection between the airports so they may book you on this. You need to get in touch with whoever you booked with to sort it out. Maybe also look at the option of using Manchester.

Brian

I would suggest you try to change the Heathrow flight to Gatwick. Your flights seem to be very unusual as most flights are from Gatwick so I don't think there would be a P&O transfer. There is a regular coach connection between the airports so they may book you on this. You need to get in touch with whoever you booked with to sort it out. Maybe also look at the option of using Manchester.

Brian

Thanks Brian

I thought it was strange.

The booking was made tonight on the P&O website.