Southampton ships day visit

ukmdav1

does anyone know if you can still pay for day visits when the ships are in Southampton?

Am in Southampton for the weekend and would love to take my friend who has never cruised on Indy or explorer next year when they are in port at the same time.

Hunted on here and web and can’t find anything, hoping they still do this!

does anyone know if you can still pay for day visits when the ships are in Southampton?

Am in Southampton for the weekend and would love to take my friend who has never cruised on Indy or explorer next year when they are in port at the same time.

Hunted on here and web and can’t find anything, hoping they still do this!

Royal don't do ships visits at Southampton.

MSC, P&O and Cunard. The MSC have all sold out for this year. P&O no longer which ships are available to visit, you have to contact them and tell which ship you are interested in. Haven't seen much on their web site.

However try this site https://www.completecruisesolution.com/email_bulletins/Ship_visits_landing.html

This one for T/As https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=po/marketing/po/tools/ship_visit/index.jsp&company=PO

• 9 months later...
21 hours ago, little britain said:

Me again

has anyone got an email address re this. It says only UK. Just wondering if any flexibility for friends on holiday from NZ. We are all thinking of travelling with them next year. 

On 7/14/2019 at 6:43 PM, Nextholiday? said:

Me again

has anyone got an email address re this. It says only UK. Just wondering if any flexibility for friends on holiday from NZ. We are all thinking of travelling with them next year. 

There are only 2 dates for this year. 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, little britain said:

Hello 👋 

You were so helpful re celebrity. Just wondering if you know if there is one website that shows which ships provide this and the dates. Thank you 😊 again for your help

3 hours ago, Nextholiday? said:

Me again 😆 

do you know if you can book a cruise on that day? Or if you can buy a future certificate? Just curious. Thanks again 

On Rci it used to be that you pay 💰 for the ship visit and if you booked  on board you got that money back. Not sure how it works now 

On X the Visit is free...you can take advantage of the regular book on board benefits..free transfer..up to $500 obc

P&O  is now £30 per person for a visit. MSC was £20.  Cunard is £50. All include lunch.

P&O offer the money back if you book a cruise.

This year there were 20 dates for Cunard ships. Between 30th June to 8th December.

Princess visits are generally for Agents not public.

Most visits are for 40 odd guests.

Edited by Redrobo

11 hours ago, little britain said:

On Rci it used to be that you pay 💰 for the ship visit and if you booked  on board you got that money back. Not sure how it works now 

On X the Visit is free...you can take advantage of the regular book on board benefits..free transfer..up to $500 obc

Hi 

so even though it would be my first celebrity cruise I would be booking it might be worth waiting the few weeks to book as get more benefits? (I know prices can change)

11 hours ago, Redrobo said:

P&O  is now £30 per person for a visit. MSC was £20.  Cunard is £50. All include lunch.

P&O offer the money back if you book a cruise.

This year there were 20 dates for Cunard ships. Between 30th June to 8th December.

Princess visits are generally for Agents not public.

Most visits are for 40 odd guests.

Hi 

it’s a shame you can not go into one “event” website where you can see all cruise line dates in one go. 

12 hours ago, Nextholiday? said:

Hi 

it’s a shame you can not go into one “event” website where you can see all cruise line dates in one go. 

What date are you looking for I can get a link