time to disembark

gakawgirl

our ship comes into Aruba at 1pm. if our 2pm scheduled jeep tour picks up at the cruise terminal would we make it on time? ABC tours has said they usually wait for tour members. has anyone done this before?

Of course your booked private/confirmed tour is going to wait for you. We were just ported in Aruba (RCI Freedom) and Aruba was a quick easy port to get off in.

Of course your booked private/confirmed tour is going to wait for you. We were just ported in Aruba (RCI Freedom) and Aruba was a quick easy port to get off in.
thanks for the info, I feel better about booking now. it will not be a private tour but I guess if they wait for me they wait for everybody.

thanks for the info, I feel better about booking now. it will not be a private tour but I guess if they wait for me they wait for everybody.

You're very welcome.

FYI: A tour booked with a private company vs a ship booked excursion is considered a "private tour" regardless of how many other's have booked that particular tour.

They have your name on their confirmation list and will usually wait a certain good amount of time....do get off the ship quickly so they and other's booked will not have to wait for you.

Enjoy Aruba !!