Karib?

gakawgirl

does anyone know how to contact Karib golf cart rental? the website I found is "under construction". will be in Grand Turk in Nov. and golf cart sounds like the way to go. are there any other agencies? my husband is not a very good swimmer but he does like to snorkel. where would a shallow, calmer beach be? thanks.

We used Omar - nothing special but it worked... The golf card was beaten up but it drove.

His web site got hacked by an angry customer and he hasn't seem to have gotten it fixed yet

Do you have a company name or email address to get in touch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Same email I used...

In the interest of full disclosure, I never felt anyone on the island really was big on the whole customer service thing. Seemed to be a general attitude of 'whatever'.

Thank you. I just email Omar lets see. It was that way last time we rented from Karib too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2018 at 2:53 PM, Loonbeam said:

Same email I used...

In the interest of full disclosure, I never felt anyone on the island really was big on the whole customer service thing. Seemed to be a general attitude of 'whatever'.

Wow, I really disagree. GT Diving has always been wonderful to me & everyone I have ever recommended.

13 minutes ago, Bluemoon319 said:

Wow, I really disagree. GT Diving has always been wonderful to me & everyone I have ever recommended.

There may be some decent businesses certainly.  Actually the person at the lighthouse was fairly nice.  But overall, I had far more, well not negative, but just indifferent encounters with most vendors outside the port area.

21 hours ago, Loonbeam said:

There may be some decent businesses certainly.  Actually the person at the lighthouse was fairly nice.  But overall, I had far more, well not negative, but just indifferent encounters with most vendors outside the port area.

I beat feet to get out of the port area ASAP so I can't speak for that area.

12 minutes ago, Bluemoon319 said:

I beat feet to get out of the port area ASAP so I can't speak for that area.

We didn't shop in port area either.    But I would say out of 15 people outside the port area, maybe 2 seemed to show any care or interest in us as customers.

• 4 weeks later...

If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT have rented golf carts.  One was in such terrible shape we ended up going back to the port area and ditching both.  If you want to drive around, a car is the way to go I think.  The only upside to taking the kids outside the port area is they got a good experience of how the island residents live.

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2019 at 12:29 PM, 1964IceCreamLady said:

If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT have rented golf carts.  One was in such terrible shape we ended up going back to the port area and ditching both.  If you want to drive around, a car is the way to go I think.  The only upside to taking the kids outside the port area is they got a good experience of how the island residents live.

Totally agree! I definitely would not recommend renting golf carts. Last year while in port my family rented from Karib and the golf carts were in very bad shape. We worried if we would make it back to the ship. We had rented from Karib in years prior with no problems and carts were in good shape. 

Pittypat