cruise problem

deb380

We are booked on the Liberty this April. In our local paper a columist just went on the Liberty and stayed approximatly we we are to stay. Deck 8 under the pizzeria. In her article she said she was up most of the night with the noise of moving chairs. Since I am a light sleeper I am concerned and am trying to get moved. I am in a room with 4 people husband, 2 kids.

Any ideas out there? Thanks for any help!

New cruiser

We've had cabins below the lido deck on the Conquest and the Pride. The ones below the pool area were very loud. In the very early morning, they start moving chairs and tables. The sound of them dragging across your ceiling is quite loud.

If you're a light sleeper, I would recommend trying to make a change. If not, take a soothing sounds machine with you to help mask the sounds.

If you're under carpeted dining areas, it's not bad. The only area that's bad is under the pool areas.

We had the aft cabin on the Triumph and loved it. We may have heard chairs moving one morn. but nothing that was so bad we wouldn't want this location again. In fact we are booked in a aft cabin on our April Liberty cruise.

Edited to add we were on the Verandah deck and will be again on the Liberty cruise.

Archived