Harmony Eastern Caribbean a few questions

Sass4

Trying to figure out placement for JS.

Does the ship normally dock port or starboard? I like looking at the port and city we arrive.

Looking at either 12230 or 12630 or ?? Deck 12 or Deck 14?

The ship normally docks on the starboard side.

Deck 14 is directly below the pool deck, so there may be some noise. I would stick with Deck 12 as there are cabins above and below. As far as docking, as Bob stated, Harmony normally docks with the starboard side facing the dock, with the exception of certain port days when they need to test the lifeboats on that side, which occurs on select sailings based on the ship’s drill schedule. On sailings where this does occur, it will only take place on one of the port days, and all other port days the ship will dock starboard side as per usual. Generally, 12630 will look out at the dock and 12230 will have a view of the harbor.

The view depends on the port - if you book 12630, some days you may be looking directly into another ship’s balconies (or, given the height of Deck 12, directly across at another ship’s pool deck), and other days you may have a direct view of the island (as is the case with Labadee). Often times the port side will have a great view of the ocean or of the island itself, depending on the design of the port. Which ports are you stopping at? I believe the Harmony offers two eastern itineraries; which ports you stop at may determine which side is better for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by CreativeCruiser119