Royal Caribbean online check in

ashdquick

On 9/30/2018 at 6:45 AM, ashdquick said:

Hi everyone! I have a question (I apologize because it is a silly question) about online check in. I know you can check in 90 before your sail date but what time is the check in process open on that 90 days prior? Is it open to check in at midnight? Is it open at 9 am? I am traveling with a few other and we would like to try to get close to the same check in times at the port. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I was able to choose the check in time at the port before completing the online check in. Also, I was able to choose the same arrival time for the 3 rooms in our group.  I can't remember if I needed their reservation number or just their names.  I was also able to reserve My Time Dining reservations for the 6 of us.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:02 PM, Capt Snoopy said:

Wow! That’s great packing skills!! I’m still packing a 31” suitcase for 7 nights. I just received a plug-in wall steamer so maybe I could fit into a 22” suitcase and then steam my clothes Day 1 and just hang everything in the closet??

Steamers are not allowed. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, josh.vincent.180 said:

Quick Question-

In November when I did my check in on Adventure, RC had photo uploads.

I am working on doing my April check in for Freedom and it has none.

Has this option been removed or is it just San Juan?

Not all ships have this right now....

If some are arriving at different times and sharing a cabin with someone, then print duplicate Set Sail Pass for those people. It is better people sharing cabins arrive at the same time but not necessary as long as each person has their own pass. Princess automatically asks for 2 I had to print one for myself and one for the daughter. Although this could be because she has a separate acct more then anything. 

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone,  When you choose to carry on, can the size of the carryon vary? or is it like the airport and has to be certain dimensions? We are driving to the port and I have a carryon that is slightly bigger than what I use to fly. Also, do they have a separate tsa per check line?

5 minutes ago, NurseKrissy said:

Hi everyone,  When you choose to carry on, can the size of the carryon vary? or is it like the airport and has to be certain dimensions? We are driving to the port and I have a carryon that is slightly bigger than what I use to fly. Also, do they have a separate tsa per check line?

The ship security does not recognize TSA pre-check. 

Your bags have to fit through an airport type x-ray machine.