Next Cruise question

Aunu

New to this Next Cruise thing...... We go on a cruise in January. Thinking of booking an alaskan cruise now for next summer. Can i book now and put the next cruise towards it after we go on our cruise in January and buy them?

You're "supposed" to use the Cruise Next certificate when you book your cruise as it is intended to be your deposit.

Although not widely advertised, you can apply a Cruise Next after the fact as I've done that twice now. I purchased a certificate from someone on this forum and applied it to an existing booking when they opened up the "two for balcony or higher" option again.

There is no guarantee it will work for you but if you are outside your cancellation window, then you could always cancel and rebook using the certificate. You may even be able to apply it while you are onboard in January and get a free extra perk. If you book while you are onboard, they usually have a free additional perk... Either a category upgrade or pick an extra "Free at Sea" promotion.