CruiseNext Booking Through Chase

bigherky

Does anyone have any experience combining a CruiseNext voucher with using Chase to pay for the cruise with points? I have a bunch of chase points I'd like to use on our next cruise reservation, but not sure if it is possible to redeem a CruiseNext voucher with chase.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, tanjan4evr said:

I have a NCL card and I just transferred my pts. ($500.00) over to my bank account and then just applied the money to my cruise.  Less hassle it seemed to me :classic_cool:

Maybe less hassle, but you lose a lot of the value that way. When booking travel through Chase, you get 1.5 times the value of your points, while when trading points in for cash, it's just 1 to 1.

Edited by JamieLogical

13 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Maybe less hassle, but you lose a lot of the value that way. When booking travel through Chase, you get 1.5 times the value of your points, while when trading points in for cash, it's just 1 to 1.

hmmmm, not sure i understand,  what i do is transfer $s earned to my checking and always use my NCL card to pay for all cruise stuff, so i continue to earn pts,   the money I have put into my bank acct is used later to pay the card, so how is this different, I have to admit Math duhhhh is not my cup of tea :classic_huh: