powder vitamin supplements

Morisnfan

I take a variety of supplements daily (which I put in the usual pill travel case)

But I also take a powder L Glutamine, which might be a bit trickier. Its a dusty white powder, which could look a little suspect. I have clear small plastic containers (size of an old film canister) or small plastic baggies. The original jar is WAY too large to take.

For you seasoned travelers, which do you think would be safest? Or, is there an alternative I haven't thought of? I am planning on clearly labeling whatever I end up with.

I take a variety of supplements daily (which I put in the usual pill travel case)

But I also take a powder L Glutamine, which might be a bit trickier. Its a dusty white powder, which could look a little suspect. I have clear small plastic containers (size of an old film canister) or small plastic baggies. The original jar is WAY too large to take.

For you seasoned travelers, which do you think would be safest? Or, is there an alternative I haven't thought of? I am planning on clearly labeling whatever I end up with.

I've travelled with baby powder in smaller containers and 'passed'. If you are checking a bag, I would put it into check in....if you can afford to be without it in the slim chance luggage is lost.

If it is water soluable and drinkable, I guess you can demonstrate.....if questioned for any reason. I am thinking sniffer dogs with checked luggage are not going to ID your bag as it won't smell correct.

If only doing carry on, then transfer to small bag, and see if you can get the label off the canister to take with you. In that case, maybe the plastic container would be better than a baggie ;-)