Shows on Escape

ranchette

When I was on the Escape in June, I was able to book After Midnight and the Brat Pack online before we went. I just checked for our cruise for next June and right now it says that reservations are not offered, so maybe they are changing the show for next year? Not sure. We were not able to book the Big Top until we got on board. I'd do it first thing if I were you because we went to book it on Sunday and the first they had available was on Thursday.

Where can I book the shows for After Midnight,Brat pack & Escape the Big Top. Can these be booked on line. If not where do I go to book these onboard? Can the conciege do it for us?

Go to your My NCL account. You can do all booking there for shows, restaurants, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I was on the Escape in June, I was able to book After Midnight and the Brat Pack online before we went. I just checked for our cruise for next June and right now it says that reservations are not offered, so maybe they are changing the show for next year? Not sure. We were not able to book the Big Top until we got on board. I'd do it first thing if I were you because we went to book it on Sunday and the first they had available was on Thursday.

It is way too early for you to be able to book for your cruise next June. Check 120 days before you sail. That's when reservations open up.

We are going in february can we book all the shows online or just certain ones?

Just the Brat Pack and After Midnight, the others you have to wait until you board. I am sailing Jan 20th and I made all of my reservations last week :)