Specialty Restaurant Booking

Celebrate3

I just booked specialty dining for our Feb. cruise. We have the specialty dining (3 nights) included in our trip. My confirmation for Moderno listed "0.00" for price but LeBistro and Cagneys have nothing noted under price and say it is a "ala carte" menu. I am assuming our specialty dining covers these 2 also, as I seem to remember on our last cruise we went to those without any additional charges. Can someone confirm for us? Thank you!

We dined at Cagney's a couple years ago and it was a breeze.

You get the same appetizer/salad/entrée/dessert meal much like folks in the MDR. I got the distinct impression they would have been fine with multiple apps/desserts,but not entrees, for patrons that asked.

I could be wrong, however.

We dined at Cagney's a couple years ago and it was a breeze.

You get the same appetizer/salad/entrée/dessert meal much like folks in the MDR. I got the distinct impression they would have been fine with multiple apps/desserts,but not entrees, for patrons that asked.

I could be wrong, however.

You are limited to one entree, but there isn’t a limit on apps and desserts (although some servers apparently suggest that there is).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are limited to one entree, but there isn’t a limit on apps and desserts (although some servers apparently suggest that there is).

Yeah, the confusion comes from what is covered under the specialty dining package and what is covered by the free dinner for Platinum rewards members. The free meal Platinum level members get only includes one of each. The specialty dining package includes unlimited app and desserts.