Oasis Port Canaveral Disembarkation

hello, new to cruising RCI and question about the disembarkation procedures for the Oasis is Port Canaveral. Trying to book a car rental and not sure about a good pick up time. We will be on deck 3 and cannot use an express walkoff type disembarkation due to mobility issues for DH. Do any recent cruisers know about when deck 3 midship was called (do they even do it that way on RCI) and is it possible as long as we’re out of our cabin to hang around on the ship after our group would be called if it’s too early for the rental pick up. As we only need a rental for two days I’m trying to match up our pick up and drop off times as close as possible. Looking forward to the Oasis.

A few weeks ago I was on Oasis. I got off at 8:30 got the shuttle to the rent a car place. Was the only one on the bus. Car rental It’s right down the street. Was there before 9 got the car and was under way in 10 min. Dropped it off at Orlando airport. It was smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great thanks. I mostly needed to know if we can dictate when we want off the ship. If I pick the car up earlier than the time I want to drop it off at MCO a couple days later the price jumps by like $25 per hour which is crazy.

Thanks again for the info.

A few weeks ago I was on Oasis. I got off at 8:30 got the shuttle to the rent a car place. Was the only one on the bus. Car rental It’s right down the street. Was there before 9 got the car and was under way in 10 min. Dropped it off at Orlando airport. It was smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can I ask which company you used? We were supposed to be picked up by shuttle and taken to a hotel, however, our son who goes to school in Tampa area just informed me he would like us to visit for a couple of days so we may extend our post cruise time and rent a car and drive to Tampa.

Diane

Sent from my iPad using Forums