Bliss - Haven Restaurant - May you order from any menu in the ship?

bbnjcruiser

If you are a Haven guest in the Haven restaurant May you order from any menu/restaurant on the ship?

I ordered from other restaurants twice on the Breakaway while dining in the Haven restaurant.

They made a mild attempt at talking me out of it...saying it would take longer. But we didn't notice any timing difference. Other than being served on the Haven plates, there was no difference. And the food was hot too.

They had menus from the other restaurants, but I knew what I wanted so I didn't need the menu.

Why wouldn't you just go to the specialty restaurant instead of making servers run all over the ship for you? :confused:

I'm not certain there would be much difference having your butler bring it to your cabin ( perfectly acceptable and often done if in a haven/suite) or having a server bring it to the Haven Restaurant. Perhaps there was not an available slot in the Specialty Restaurant.... lots of reasons come to mind. Its a service available to Haven passengers, and some will use it accordingly.