Mayan Princess Beach

MalteseMama2

DH and I are thinking about booking an excursion to Mayan Princess Beach. Has anyone been here? What did you think? The excursion includes lunch. We are both Gluten Free due to my medical issue. Can that be accommodated? We are not picky eaters and I do not have celiac so a bit of cross contamination will not make me ill.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DH and I are thinking about booking an excursion to Mayan Princess Beach. Has anyone been here? What did you think? The excursion includes lunch. We are both Gluten Free due to my medical issue. Can that be accommodated? We are not picky eaters and I do not have celiac so a bit of cross contamination will not make me ill.

Thanks!

Do you mean Mayan Princess Resort on West Bay Beach? There are plenty of restaurant options on West Bay Beach all within walking distance. I would choose foods which are naturally gluten free and hope there is little to no cross-contamination. One need be aware, you are visiting an island off the coast of a third world country, even food choices in markets can be a challenge close to the day then supply boats arrive.

Do you mean Mayan Princess Resort on West Bay Beach? There are plenty of restaurant options on West Bay Beach all within walking distance. I would choose foods which are naturally gluten free and hope there is little to no cross-contamination. One need be aware, you are visiting an island off the coast of a third world country, even food choices in markets can be a challenge close to the day then supply boats arrive.

This will be an excursion from RCCL Liberty of the Seas so we will only be there for part of 1 day. We probably will eat mostly fruit.

What did you think of the beach itself and the facilities?

This will be an excursion from RCCL Liberty of the Seas so we will only be there for part of 1 day. We probably will eat mostly fruit.

What did you think of the beach itself and the facilities?

West Bay Beach is thep premiere beach on the island. Utube has heaps of videos. Mayan is a lovely propery, it is one of the original resorts on the beach. The pool is delightful.

West Bay can be very busy.

• 3 weeks later...