Coffee lounges

Ergates The Ant

Our last P and O Cruise was on Britannia. I would have enjoyed my breakfast in the coffee lounge more, if I wasn’t restricted to one pastry! Given that these were the same pastries freely available in the buffet, AND that I always bought a large coffee, I did find that rather pathetic.Is this still the case? Seems daft to resort to what I did, which was to collect a plate of pastries upstairs, to take down to accompany my coffee!

Any updates?

Thanks

Our last P and O Cruise was on Britannia. I would have enjoyed my breakfast in the coffee lounge more, if I wasn’t restricted to one pastry! Given that these were the same pastries freely available in the buffet, AND that I always bought a large coffee, I did find that rather pathetic.Is this still the case? Seems daft to resort to what I did, which was to collect a plate of pastries upstairs, to take down to accompany my coffee!

Any updates?

Thanks

Were you travelling with anyone..could they not have given you their pastry. Not sure pando will update anything so you can have more than 1 free.

Thanks for the update, sounds like no changes!

Of course it’s not a deal breaker, but does feel rather unwelcoming and stingy. It’s not as if I was requesting free extras of a fancy pay-for dessert.

Had no such problems previously on Oriana, two pastries each with our large coffees and no temptation to eat a second breakfast!

Just seems a poor offering compared with other lines which had a great selection of alternative breakfast items, and therefore a daily incentive to pay up for the barista style coffee.

And no chance of other half giving up his pastry, that could lead to fisticuffs!