Splendor VS Miracle

toriasloan

On 10/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, toriasloan said:

I ended up booking us on the Miracle, mostly because the date worked with my schedule more and for my brothers anxiety I felt it was better on a smaller ship for him. I'm excited because there is a ton of amazing feedback on the Miracle, so I'm looking forward to it.

Well, now you can keep the Splendor on your radar for the future!  I may be the odd man out, but this is the best ship I have ever been on.  I do love being different. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 4:53 PM, toriasloan said:

I ended up booking us on the Miracle, mostly because the date worked with my schedule more and for my brothers anxiety I felt it was better on a smaller ship for him. I'm excited because there is a ton of amazing feedback on the Miracle, so I'm looking forward to it.

I look forward to hearing about it too!  I hope you have a great time!  

On 10/8/2018 at 12:20 PM, toriasloan said:

Trying to decide on what Mexican Riviera cruise to book out of Long Beach in 2019. There isn't much price difference between the ships, it's like an 80 dollar difference. I'm just trying to decide which would be the better ship to go on? If anyone has been on both and they like one better than the other, I'd be grateful for any input. Thanks!

Also, if I did book Splendor I could get it a little cheaper going from an OV to a Porthole but I've read those could be noisy. Especially the one I can get which is 2220 because it's right under the stage. Has anyone else had that room?

Miracle and Splendor are my two favorite ships.  We've sailed them each twice so far.

I suggest you sail Splendor because she's moving to Australia, so now's your chance.  Miracle is staying put, for now at least.