When are activities and entertainment avaliable?

keke2828

This is my first post and question so bare with me.  This might have already been discussed at some point but I cannot find it.  When are activities and entertainment available for purchase for your cruise?  I am about 87 days out from my cruise and I have already checked in.  I want to be able to do the sushi making class and I do not want to miss that window to sign up for that.  Any help would be grateful.  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, keke2828 said:

Okay, I thought maybe I would get a email reminder or something like that when those things become available. 

If you subscribe (follow content) to the roll call thread for your sailing, someone there is bound to announce it.

I'm 87 days out on the Allure and we have Entertainment but not activities. Also, Entertainment is hidden a page deeper than Activities. I'm not sure exactly when it became available because I kept going to the Entertainment and Activities tab and seeing nothing. I didn't realize that I needed to scroll down and click on Entertainment from that page.

2 hours ago, ProvoAggie said:

I'm 87 days out on the Allure and we have Entertainment but not activities. Also, Entertainment is hidden a page deeper than Activities. I'm not sure exactly when it became available because I kept going to the Entertainment and Activities tab and seeing nothing. I didn't realize that I needed to scroll down and click on Entertainment from that page.

I am not sure where you are talking about? On the cruise planner I see the entertainment and activities tab and yes I get nothing there but then when I scroll down further on that same page (the header page of the cruise planner) I don’t see anything for entertainment. So maybe it’s not up for me yet. But thanks I will keep checking there! 

46 minutes ago, keke2828 said:

I am not sure where you are talking about? On the cruise planner I see the entertainment and activities tab and yes I get nothing there but then when I scroll down further on that same page (the header page of the cruise planner) I don’t see anything for entertainment. So maybe it’s not up for me yet. But thanks I will keep checking there! 

On Entertainment and Activities I see the picture of the 2 ships that says: "SORRY, WE CANNOT RESERVE THIS RIGHT NOW." Then under it there is a Looking for Entertainment? section with a View Entertainment button. That's where I had to go to books hows. I have no idea how long shows have actually been available because I never scrolled down that far until this past Monday.

image.thumb.png.2ccf5c6bf57a8af26b7bb3cf840a8f96.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ProvoAggie said:

On Entertainment and Activities I see the picture of the 2 ships that says: "SORRY, WE CANNOT RESERVE THIS RIGHT NOW." Then under it there is a Looking for Entertainment? section with a View Entertainment button. That's where I had to go to books hows. I have no idea how long shows have actually been available because I never scrolled down that far until this past Monday.

image.thumb.png.2ccf5c6bf57a8af26b7bb3cf840a8f96.png

I unfortunately do not have that yet either.  But thank you, I will keep  looking.