Distilled Water

TrustMeI'mANurse

We will be traveling on the Summit next month. My mom will need access to distilled water for a medication that she needs to mix daily. I know there are people that choose to drink distilled water and that Smart Water is distilled. Does anyone know if we will be able to count of getting distilled water while on board?

(I searched this forum, called our travel agent, and am now on hold with Celebrity- no definitive answer yet).

Email special needs at special_needs@rccl.com with booking number, the name of the passenger, cabin number and describe what you need and why.

The what you need is distilled water.

The why is because it required to mix medication.

They do not demand proof and what you request is usually in your stateroom when you arrive. If it is not, ask the cabin attendant to provide it. There is no charge for this on Celebrity.

Edited by cruzzzinma

Just send a request for a gallon of distilled water to be delivered to your cabin by emailing to special_needs@rccl.com or special_needs@celebrity.com and they will get back to you within a week.   Both email addresses go to the same department that handles Celebrity cruises..