Questions about Camp Carnival

lisgeo

Just looking for opinions about Camp Carnival. We sailed on RCL Explorer of the Seas in Jan. and the Adventure Ocean Club was wonderful! Our son will be 4 in Sept. when we sail on the Glory. Thanks!

Carnival Destiny 11/98

RCI Grandeur OTS 11/99

RCI Explorer OTS 01/04

Carnival Glory 09/04

Till we sail on the Glory!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

My kids loved Camp Carnival last year .. and cannot wait this year!

My five yr old (who was four last year) LOVED his age group. They did everything from sing a longs, to Tshirt decorating, to Bingo, to dancing etc. He went to the morning and night sessions (on days at sea).

The counsellors were FUN and attentive. They separated the 4-5 kids from the 2-3 kids.. so the activities were age appropriate.

Going to "Camp" really made his vacation FUN.

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

TRIUMPH AGAIN! May 2004

Returning to the TRIUMPH on MAY 15TH!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

My grandkids love Camp Carnival when we sailed the Sensation. They take the kids out and about the ship and even have activities for the parents to join, too. One of them liked it better than the Disney Wonder's program. I have to give CCL high marks for their kids' programs.

Jody in TN

Disney Wonder, 3-01

Dawn Princess, 7-01

CCL Sensation, 11-02

HAL Statendam, 10-03

My grandkids loved Camp Carnival when we were on the Sensation. The counselors were great and had the kids out and about the ship on scavenger hunts, parades, etc. but still had a sign in/out policy. One night they even took them to the show in the lounge. They also had several activities for parents and kids to do together and that was neat; everyone wants to win their own "ship on a stick". I have to give CCL credit for their children's programs;

I think they are better than Disney in this area and so did our granddaughter.

Jody in TN

Disney Wonder, 3-01

Dawn Princess, 7-01

CCL Sensation, 11-02

HAL Statendam, 10-03

• 10 months later...

We were on the Glory last month for our first cruise. My son turned 6 on the cruise, and my daughter was 25 months. They both absolutely loved it! In retrospect, we realized we should have used the program more as they had such a great time. At the top of the list of things we learned from our first cruise is that my husband and I can definitely plan on more "couple" time next trip - which I am already planning...lol

Our children loved camp carnival on the truimph when we cruised. We had my three plus my sister in laws two. At that time they were from age 6 to 15. The ages were divided great. We are cruising again in Dec. my children who are now 8, 10, and 15(will turn week we are cruising) are already talking about it and can't wait to have a good time. They always keep them involved in doing something. As someone has posted above it gives you as a couple some alone time. You also have a chance in doing scavenger hunts with them and other things. Have to say very impressed with this program.

Archived