Mix and mingle

3 minutes ago, Francesca King said:

I have tried every link, but cannot sign up for a mix and mingle. Help!

The Mix & Mingle signups are non-functional, I believe.    Some of them are directly handled by cruise lines, others are handled here.  

15 minutes ago, Francesca King said:

I had no trouble signing up for our upcoming trips on Viking. Sooo, will the Celebrity mix and mingle become activated here, or do I contact Celebrity! 

Thanks

Ask on your Roll Call.  Maybe someone there know the specifics of the Meet & Mingle (if there is one).

Second suggestion, call Celebrity and ask.

2 hours ago, Francesca King said:

What is the difference between a forum and roll call?  This site gives me a headache. I find it disorganized and therefore time consuming.

A general cruise line forum will be titled, say, "Celebrity Cruise Lines" and is a place to ask general questions about Celebrity, and gather information.

A Roll Call will be titled, in the same example, "Celebrity "Connections" Roll Call".  That's a place where people set up cruise specific threads.  On that forum there are separate sub forums for each ship, "Celebrity Edge Roll Calls", for example.  On that sub-forum, each thread is cruise specific (by date) for a specific cruise.  That's where people who are actually going on that cruise post to "meet" each other and talk about the upcoming cruise and things to do.

Thank you so much.  That makes it clear and manageable.

When I was trying unsuccessfully to sign up for the meet and mingle I contacted every available link.  It obviously worked as I had at least three emails that I had registered and would receive notification of the get together when on board.

Again, thank you for your time and advice.

Francesca King