San Pedro - After Cruise: Tour of LA & drop-off LAX

Our Princess cruise from San Pedro ends on a Saturday morning.  Our flight on Southwest leaves from LAX at 6 PM.  The ship is offering an LA tour leaving about 8-8:30 AM & ending at LAX at 1 PM.....which means we have toooo much time to wait at LAX.    (I am sure we are not the only ones having late flights, since there are so many red-eyes from LAX.)  

I would like to find us a tour that leaves ship more like 9 or 9:30 and drops us at LAX about 2:30 or 3 PM.   

Anyone have any ideas where I could find such a tour?

OR  anyone have any suggestions what to do at LAX Terminal 1 for 4 hours other than sit in a restaurant/bar or waiting area?

Maybe check with the Anaheim Tour Co and see if they can arrange something for you.

Alternatively, being at Terminal 1 puts you very close to In-n-Out Burger, at the entrance of LAX. :)

You could also take the free shuttle to the LAX Marriott and eat at Hangar 18 Bar + Kitchen. It has decent food and is a good sports bar.

If you can check the luggage when you arrive at 1PM you could also Uber to the Manhattan Beach Pier.

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 6:59 PM, Cruisin Kay D said:

I, too have the same situation for my upcoming trip in February.  Trying to find a tour to pick us up from the ship and

deposit us at LAX hours later.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:59 PM, Cruisin Kay D said:

Our Princess cruise from San Pedro ends on a Saturday morning.  Our flight on Southwest leaves from LAX at 6 PM.  The ship is offering an LA tour leaving about 8-8:30 AM & ending at LAX at 1 PM.....which means we have toooo much time to wait at LAX.    (I am sure we are not the only ones having late flights, since there are so many red-eyes from LAX.)  

I would like to find us a tour that leaves ship more like 9 or 9:30 and drops us at LAX about 2:30 or 3 PM.   

OR  anyone have any suggestions what to do at LAX Terminal 1 for 4 hours other than sit in a restaurant/bar or waiting area?

Try Sunseekers Tours. They were recommended by a hotel in San Pedro. If you go to their website, they offer a tour of LA from the port back to the port or port area hotel and also a tour from the port to the airport. We are getting off an NCL cruise in San Pedro and beginning a Carnival cruise the next day that is leaving from San Pedro. We made reservations online. It looks like a good way to see LA and not worry about luggage or check in time. I won’t be doing this until October, so I hope it is a good tour. We are from SC and have never seen the California coast, so we want to do as much as we can.