Help Me Please

bigdog3361

:confused: I would like to know how many electric outlets are in the room and where. We are going on the Spirit Feb 12 first cruise for the ship out of 16 days of maintenance. We are on the upper deck, room 5295 aft wrap around. Any help would be great, have heard such great things about the aft cabins from these boards that me and the wife just can't wait.:p

I have not been on Spirit, but Inspiration and Paradise have only one outlet per cabin, in main cabin area by desk with mirror (ie., not bathroom). From what I have seen on these boards, most everyone said there is only one outlet. We always bring along an outlet strip. Between the blow dryer, etc and my DH's electronics that need charging and kids' ipods, the extra outlets are very nice. Even if there is a second outlet, who knows where it may be. It may be in some corner that would make blow drying your hair an impossibility. Play it safe and pack the outlet strip. It doesn't take up too much room in suitcase. Have fun on your cruise!!!:)

I have been on the Pride which is a sister ship so it would be the same. There is only one outlet in the cabin. There is one in the bathroom but it is for electric shavers only. I suggest bringing an outlet strip so you can plug in multiple things.

get 3 to 1 orange outlet plug from home depot ( 2 prong if possible, or tear off the ground) and bring 1 small white extention cord. Although it will all be in one area........ you will have approx 5 ports to plug into.

J

The wrap around cabin on the Spirit is a cat 11 cabin.

Is there ONLY one outlet in that cabin?? Sounds strange.

But this is cabin on deck 5-- and its not broke down to the various areas. This cabin is only one big room-- so only one outlet is in there.

theother cat 11 that wrao around are broke down in sections where the sittin garea is walled off from the sleeping area. I would think there would be more then one outlet in this type of cabin.

Archived