Miami Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour

Cruisin Broad

Hi there.  My friend and I will be cruising on Allure of the Seas in February, followed by a cruise on Navigator of the Seas, basically back to back, just two different ships.  My friend is thinking of booking the Hop On/Hop Off bus tour in Miami so that we'll have something to do between the time we leave the Allure and board the Navigator.  If anyone has taken this tour who was also going to board another ship the same day, could you answer the following questions:

1.  It appears from the video that your luggage is taken to another vehicle when you board the hop on/hop off bus.  Is that correct, or does your luggage stay on the hop on/hop off bus?  (The tour ends with a shuttle to the airport.)  We would want our luggage to stay with us since we're heading back to the ship.

2.  Has anyone been successful in having your luggage taken from the first ship to the second ship by ship staff or dock workers?   If yes, how did you arrange that transfer?

3.  Has anyone gone on the hop on/hop off bus tour and then had the bus deliver you back to the cruise terminal?  

4.  Any other thoughts on how we could be free of our luggage from the time we leave Allure to the time we board the Navigator.  (Don't know if the Navigator would be accepting luggage that early.)

Thanks.