Brilliance of the Seas port of tampa terminal 10 29 18??

Greetings fellow CCers. 

We just got the message below from Royal saying Brill. departs from terminal 3 10/29 and returns to terminal 6 11/3. Majesty is in the port at the same time - leaving 10/29 returning 11/3 same as Brilliance.. THE PORT OF TAMPA HAS THE REVERSE  INSTRUCTIONS! THey say Brilliance is in terminal 6 10/29 and Majesty is Terminal 3 both returning to their starting point. 

Anyone have any clue as to who has it right? (we ask because we are staying on Brilliance 11/3 and it is the only ship returning 11/8 because Majesty goes to Ft. Lauderdale on a reposition). 

THX 

WHAT ROYAL SAID: 

Dear Guest,

Your vacation is fast approaching and we want to keep you informed of your new check-in time and departure terminal for your cruise. The Brilliance of the Seassets sail at 4:00 PM on October 29th. Check-in and boarding will take place from 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM in Terminal 3. For your convenience, there is a parking lot located directly across from the terminal. 

To provide you with a smooth check-in, we recommend dropping off all additional guests and luggage at Terminal 3, before continuing to the parking lot. When the ship returns to Tampa on November 3rd, it will arrive at a different cruise terminal - Terminal 6. We will be providing complimentary shuttle service to the parking lot beside Terminal 6 for all of our guests who may have parked there on arrival. 

If you have not already done so, please complete Online Check-in within 72 hours prior to sailing by visiting www.royalcaribbean.com/onlinecheckin and print your SetSail Pass. Online check-in is the best way to expedite your embarkation. As seating in the terminal is very limited, we kindly ask guests to arrive to the cruise terminal after 10:30 AM.

We thank you for your time and cooperation and look forward to welcoming you onboard the beautiful Brilliance of the Seas!

Sincerely, 

Royal Caribbean International

My best advice  is to arrange to use the Valet parking at Port of Tampa.  It is $20 more but boy is it worth it.  We just were on Majesty with the two different docks coming and going.  If you have the Valet, they will BRING the car to you.  It is about five minutes extra, but otherwise you have to walk between or use the questionable vans.  I don't usually use this but two of our group had trouble walking during this time.  You can arrange this online through Port of Tampa parking ap.  Don't forget to download and print the actual pass not just the receipt.  The nice young man who brought the vehicle loaded in the luggage and one walker.  They work for tips.

Another vote for valet parking!!  For only $20 (total) more you can have your car brought to you wherever you return.

This happen to us last year!!!  We were able to get our car from the valet and drive away while everyone else was either walking to the parking garage (about 1/4 mile away) or trying to pile onto a shuttle.

Use the valet!!!

I do not know what they are doing. I am on the Majesty same dates, and I got an email today saying that we will board at terminal 6 and return to terminal 3. Just the opposite of you. Not sure why they are doing that if they have both terminals on both days. 🙄

Edited by Mikew0805

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 11:09 PM, Mikew0805 said:

I do not know what they are doing. I am on the Majesty same dates, and I got an email today saying that we will board at terminal 6 and return to terminal 3. Just the opposite of you. Not sure why they are doing that if they have both terminals on both days. 🙄

Now it is obvious, why they did it this time at lease.

When both ships are there, the ship in terminal 3 HAS to arrive last and leave first, as the area is not wide enough for a ship to slip by safely. Since the Brilliance was scheduled to leave first on the 29th, it had to be at terminal 3 and Majesty at terminal 6. The reason Majesty got terminal 3 on the return was because Majesty was just dropping us passengers off, and then setting sail for Ft. Lauderdale, it's new home. Now it makes sense, do not know why I didn't think of it before.