Back from DAWN 1/2/06 - 1/12/06

Mrmacman

Yes. I'm cooking tonight. I looked for u before we left but u where gone.

I'll send my e-mail address to you at work. Will love to see4 the photos of our private beach. It was great!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finished food shopping, the unpacking is complete..........and I'm getting ready to write that review.

No cabin turn-down tonight, and my breakfast wasn't brought by room service. I guess it's over for now.

Dee:D

Hi there,

It's really great to get all of your insights about your trip on the Dawn.

Just wanted to encourage you to write your review as WE the "are about to go crowd" really learn from your tips and comments.

We are going to be in an inside cabin and our flight has us VERY early in to La Guardia - do you know what is the earliest boarding time for Non Lattitude passengers ?

Ciao

Fil

Yes. I'm cooking tonight. I looked for u before we left but u where gone.

I'll send my e-mail address to you at work. Will love to see4 the photos of our private beach. It was great!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finished food shopping, the unpacking is complete..........and I'm getting ready to write that review.

No cabin turn-down tonight, and my breakfast wasn't brought by room service. I guess it's over for now.

Dee:D

It is so hard coming back. I continue to look for that cholocate on the pillow. the first night home, DH saved one of those cholocates and I found it on my pillow. What he did not know, I kept one of those room service menus and checked it off. :D

TLC

Archived