Confused about the Fantastica Experience

mvh

I'm looking to book a Fantastica Experience on the Preziosa in Sept. 2019. It says shows I will get 12 drink vouchers, but I also ready the drink vouchers are going away after March 2019.  Will I still get them if I book before them?  MSC couldn't give me a definitive answer on the phone.  If I don't get the vouchers, there is really no benefit to get the Fantastica over the Bella.  I will not use $100 worth of room service.  Does anyone know for sure if I will or will not get the vouchers?  Thanks

I saw a poster a couple months ago who was in the same predicament as OP.  They were told they would get "something equivalent" to the vouchers.  If MSC wants people to book these cabins it's time the decided what Fantastica will get.  Fantastica might be no different than Bella drinks wise, as it is with Drinks On Us for US booked Caribbean sailings.

2 hours ago, riclop said:

If you don't get the vouchers you will have the drinks on us promotion.

I hope you're correct, but the drinks on us promotion has only shown up on US sailings so far. The OP is cruising in Europe.

We’re also booked Fantastica on Preziosa next September (Hamburg -Genoa) and have wondered the exact same thing! When we booked, the Bella wasn’t available for some reason. 

Edited by hun

2 hours ago, eirbear said:

...I found the below handy.

Your link is for the Ireland website, so different than what the OP is asking.  The problem lies in that web page's wording on the US website.  The last line states drink vouchers are to expire March 25, 2019.

*Extra benefit: Fantastica Experience guests staying in Balcony staterooms and Suites of the renovated MSC Armonia, MSC Opera, MSC Lirica and MSC Sinfonia can have dinner in the dedicated restaurants with time flexible My Choice Dining. Dining times vary slightly per ship and may be changed once on board.
**Choose from our free room service menu or upgrade for a fee.
***Drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers to be used in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks, and gelato in a cone or cup. Child version without alcohol also available. If booked with the Drinks On Us promotion/drink package, the 12 drink vouchers will not be included with the Fantastica Experience; the Drinks On Us package will replace the 12 drink vouchers. The 12-drink vouchers package will be included with the Fantastica Experience for cruises until March 25, 2019.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Our-Fares.aspx