Using OBC for optional cruise tour excursions

lr657

We are booked on an Alaska cruise tour and cruise in August 2019. We have OBC for this cruise and I am wondering if we can use some of our OBC for the optional excursions offered during the cruise tour. Has anyone been able to do this?

I would guess not. Though our cruistour was several years ago, payment for all of the optional excursions was handled by the tour guide toward the end of the land portion. There was no connection to our onboard account in any way, which I presume there would need to be in order to use OBC.

20 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

I would guess not. Though our cruistour was several years ago, payment for all of the optional excursions was handled by the tour guide toward the end of the land portion. There was no connection to our onboard account in any way, which I presume there would need to be in order to use OBC.

Thanks, makes sense. I didn't think about needing a link to our on board account. We booked our cruise excursions privately, so I guess we better use our OBC for dining.