acapulco via carnival spirit

lovemexico

hi will be sailing on the carnival spirit. just interested to know if anyone would like to join us for a private tour in acapulco the more the merrier and costs drop. the tour guide who we will be using that day comes highly recommended from some friends who just used her services in acapulco if anyone is interested please get in touch with me. thanks and happy sailing. opps almost forgot we will be arriving in acapulco march 3rd.

HI lovemexico, I think we are on the same cruise(leave San Diego 2/28) If so please go to CC rollcalls and sign in to the thread I started some time ago. We are a party of 2 and difinately interested in seeing as much of Acapulco as we can. We also have been trying to get a group together on a highly recommended tour. I wonder if we are talking about the same person(wouldn't that be funny) I have began an email conversation with a Rosie Diaz. Her tour is for a party of 6 at $30 per person and she will take you and show you anything you want to see in and arround Acapulco. So far we only have 2(my wife and myself) so we are looking for 4 more. Tell me about the tour you are trying to recruit people for as I have not made a firm commitment to Rosie. When you go to the Spirit 2/28 thread you will see that I have been having a hard time finding CC people going to the Mexican Riveria. So I look foreward to talking with you!!:D

oh no it is not the same one and yours sounds alot more reasonable than mine....how is her english??? the person i got in touch with has a little problem with it. hang on and let me ask my husband will get back to you viva mexico.

We were on the Spirit in Dec. We got off of the ship and got a tour along with 4 others with a lady named Rosie. I can't remember her last name but, this Rosie spoke very good english and had an air conditioned Suburban. We went all over the city and to the cliff divers. All for $20 PP. It took about 5 or so hours.

I am not sure but I think Rosie is a very common name down in Mexico. There could be any number of tour guides with that first name.

LoveMexico- I have emailed "my Rosie" lo some additional questions about her tour and if you are interested I will pass that info on to you when I recieve it:D I Do think that the rate of $30 per person for apparently a fairly long tour is certainly a good price and I would personally not try to beat anyone down to a lower price! :)

LoveMexico- if you would please sign under rollcalls on the CC boards we can count you as I am sure that we will try to have a meet and greet party for all Cruise Critic members on board Spirit. P S I just looked at your CC profile and you would certainly fit into our group so far agewise. At the same time I want to make it perfectly clear that we don't want to discourage folks in their 20's , 30's, or 40's from joining in this fun precruise excersize. In other groups like this the ages range widely.

ok now iam having a bit of trouble....my husband wants to walk around and iam trying to tell him that this is not the way to do acapulco have been there many times.....so i will continue to convince him. rosie sounds good and very reasonable. going to go and check out roll calls...thanks will be in touch.

This tour sounds like something we might be interested in. Could you e-mail me the info so I can contact her for more info on our cruise 4/10? There's only 2 of us also but maybe I can get a few to join us or just go on our own.

I would also be interested to read all albout your tour when you are back!!!!!

autumnsam@ aol dot com

We were on the Spirit in Dec. We got off of the ship and got a tour along with 4 others with a lady named Rosie. I can't remember her last name but, this Rosie spoke very good english and had an air conditioned Suburban. We went all over the city and to the cliff divers. All for $20 PP. It took about 5 or so hours.

Could you tell me more about the tour? I contacted Rosie and I might book this tour with her.

rduke if you don't mind could you e-mail me the info you got from Rosie too? autumnsam@aoldotcom this way I don't have to ask her the same questions!

Thanks

I'll be on the 2/20 Spirt cruise with my mother who is in a wheel chair but has some mobility.

I think one of the driving tours you've been talking about would be perfect for us. Can you forward me any links you have to tour guides. We did this in Jamaica and it worked out great.

I'll need to contact people ahead of time to verify that they have room for a collapable chair.

Archived