Seattle/Vancouver help needed please!

My girlfriend, who has never cruised and doesn't think she wants to, finally agreed to go on a 3 or 4 night cruise with me. Ideally, it would embark in Seattle or Vancouver (preferably Seattle) and returning to the same port.

We're hoping to find a cruise in late November (our birthdays). I don't know if it's too late, or if the fare would be high, or if we can get a great last-minute deal.

Any ideas would really help. I prefer RCI, but beggars can't be choosers. :) Please help me make a cruise-lover out of her. Thanks!

-Don

Most cruise ships will be long gone for the season if you're looking for Vancouver or Seattle departure.  I'm pretty sure they're certainly gone for this season.   Some occasionally hung around until December in years past IIRC but none this year.  Most cruises are also longer (typically 1 week) than your desired length except for those repositioning overnight between Seattle and Vancouver.

For short cruises, you may look a one heading to San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego next year though September and October are when most start migrating south or west.