Spirit debarkation time

mrleo33

I know there is no definite answer for this question, as there are too many variables, but how quickly are you able to disembark the Spirit in New York? I would like to take my kids to see a show at 10:30 a.m. at Radio City Music Hall the morning we return to New York and I think that it will be cutting it close but would like to try and make it, if its not totally impossible.

I know there is no definite answer for this question, as there are too many variables, but how quickly are you able to disembark the Spirit in New York? I would like to take my kids to see a show at 10:30 a.m. at Radio City Music Hall the morning we return to New York and I think that it will be cutting it close but would like to try and make it, if its not totally impossible.

The Spirit will be much like the Dawn. Plan on closer to 11am. It would be almost impossible to get off the ship, get your luggage and get to Radio City by 10:30am.

We were off the ship last Sunday by 9:00am and to the airport by 9:30. If you arrange ahead of time to be first off the ship or carry your own luggage of the ship with express disembarkation I think you will make it.

Only U.S. citizens can do express. We are Canadian and we were the first non-U.S. off the ship.

Archived