How Is Bliss Main Pool Compared to Escape

taylortime05

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking 4 balcony rooms on the Encore for Dec 15, 2019 for my hubby, 3 kids and their spouses.  Me and hubby were on our 1st NCL cruise on Escape in Nov 2017 and won a bid for the Aft Haven. I can't afford Haven's for 4 rooms.  I was surprised how busy and crowed the main pool on the Escape was.  I've been on RCL and Celebrity ships and I know the pool areas get crowded but the Escape was far worse than the other cruise lines.  Is the Bliss pool area any better than the Escape?  I'm assuming the Encore will be similar to Bliss.

Thank you

15 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Just about the same size. 

I thought I read somewhere that they improved on the design of the pool area and it was more open.  On the Escape the main pool looked like a frat party.  It was so crowded.  And we were on the week after Thanksgiving.  How was the main pool when you were on the Bliss?

The images and reviews look much better. Walls moved out, bar moved, that area where they set up to sell crappy shirts gone, and the hot tubs moved up stairs. Looks way better, but i can give you a first hand review in... 15 days!