Jewel - No Direct Refund For Tours on Canceled Itn.

TBurr

The transatlantic cruise itinerary for the Jewel has changed due to storms. I can appreciate the need for that. What bothers me greatly is that any booked tours and refunded port taxes will not be refunded to your credit card, but only to your on board account for you to spend.  This is theft. I paid for those things directly with cash through a credit card and now RCCL is holding that money captive for themselves. If you do not use it all, they keep it. Out and out theft.

12 minutes ago, TBurr said:

The transatlantic cruise itinerary for the Jewel has changed due to storms. I can appreciate the need for that. What bothers me greatly is that any booked tours and refunded port taxes will not be refunded to your credit card, but only to your on board account for you to spend.  This is theft. I paid for those things directly with cash through a credit card and now RCCL is holding that money captive for themselves. If you do not use it all, they keep it. Out and out theft.

It should be refundable and you can cash it in at GS.