children meals in dining room

loops

Can't speak from experience, but I bet they will! icon_smile.gif Just like most everything else, you just have to ask.

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

My kids were able to get it one night when there was a pasta dish on the menu. I think you should be able to get it any night. So I agree with above, can't hurt to ask!

Lori

Conquest 8/03

Second Cruise~ Conquest here we come again!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;27;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

My 3 year old grandson told our waiter that he wanted a cinnamon roll with his dinner. When his hot dog came out, there were 2 cinnamon rolls on a separate plate. The wait staff never ceases to amaze me.

-Patdmoose

1/99 Imagination

2/01 Celebration

1/02 Inspiration

2/03 Holiday

2/04 Paradise

icon_cool.gif

My son had Pasta almost every night!

Whatever the pasta dish was, he got the plain pasta .. then they knew to bring shredded cheese over for it!

they will defintaly give her pasta with butter!

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

TRIUMPH AGAIN! May 2004

Returning to the TRIUMPH on MAY 15TH!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

That's what I LOVE about cruising!! Whatever you want is no problem for the wait staff to find for you...and with the traditional dining it is even better because after one or 2 nights, they know what you like and anticipate your needs and you find that you have everything you could possibly want even BEFORE you ask!!!!

GOD, I LOVE CRUISING!!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

We found the children's menu very disappointing - not a vegetable, except fries, in sight. The good news is that the wait staff will try to accomodate your child. We had success with pasta with no sauce, roast beef and mashed potatoes (again without the fancy sauce) and when there was nothing else on the adult menu that could be toned down, we asked to chicken breast and rice. Our waiter told us that grilled chicken breast is always available even if it isn't on the menu.

We also asked for raw veggies as a kids starter/salad and that was great. My son really liked the fruit salad too.

When we were on the Triumph last year, one couple from our table only showed up 1 night to dinner. When they did, they didn't want anything on the menu and proceeded to tell the waiter exactly what they wanted - it was brought to them. I don't remember what it was, but if adulted can get a detailed dinner that isn't on the menu, then I am sure you can order pasta with butter.

See a copy of the children's menu here:

Carnival Children's Menu

See my past cruise pics here:

mohavemommy's Cruise Pics

Carnival Pride Cruise

18 April 04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

tower_640x480.jpg

This camera is frequently aimed at the Queen Mary and the Port of Long Beach. The white dome is Carnival's terminal. The Pride is there on Sunday, and the Ecstasy on Monday and Friday.

__ /7__/7__/7____

\:::::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

erRN2be,

I wouldn't worry too much. First of all, no child is going to starve himself (I have 16 and 12 yo's to prove it!) Second, I see your cruise is still sometime away--who knows what he will/won't eat by that time. I find kids change their likes/dislikes fairly often. I find my 4 and 2 yo's will eat something one day and turn their noses up at it the next--except for pasta with butter and shredded cheese, that's always on the "acceptable" menu. I have no doubt my 4 yo will be eating it for dinner every night of our cruise, but that's okay, 'cause it's her vacation too!

Shirley

cruising-courtesy-kindness

Family Cruise on Fascination . . . May 3, 2004

NCL Majesty 11/98

CCL Ecstasy 1/01

CCL Fascination 11/01

CCL Fascination 4/03

RCI Majesty of the Seas 8/03

CCL Imagination 12/03

CCL Fascination 5/04

Archived