Sailing with 2 different VIFP levels

Roadtripster

Just curious how it works when your cabin has 2 different levels of VIFP. 

One being Platinum and the other Gold. I am assuming with priority embarkation you both get to board together. But what about the Priority/Diamond Party. Is the Platinum person the only one that can attend?

1 hour ago, Roadtripster said:

Just curious how it works when your cabin has 2 different levels of VIFP. 

One being Platinum and the other Gold. I am assuming with priority embarkation you both get to board together. But what about the Priority/Diamond Party. Is the Platinum person the only one that can attend?

If you are in the same cabin, you will both get Priority boarding.  The invitation to the P/D party will be addressed only to the Plat.  

9 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

If you are in the same cabin, you will both get Priority boarding.  The invitation to the P/D party will be addressed only to the Plat.  

This is true, but more often than not, your cabin buddy will be able to attend the P/D party with you.  In any case, I wouldn't worry about it.  Should be no problem.

And bringing people who are not actually invited will overwhelm the servers, prevents invited guests from getting food/drinks and will be the reason, they stop having them.  

GS doesn't care whether the party is crappy and by saying "Sure, bring uninvited people, who cares", they avoid a confrontation and  have it become someone's problem .