San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Excursion

msled

Can anyone tell me what tour operator Princess uses for HOHO in San Francisco?  I would like to be able to view the stops and schedules.  I am assuming if you take this excursion that the cruise terminal will be one of their stops (at the end).  But, if you Hop Off and then Hop back On to another bus later that did not originate from the ship does it still stop at the cruise terminal?  We have a couple of low mobility persons in our group and want to make sure they will not have a long walk back to the boat.

Thanks

I don't know what company Princess uses, but there are several "hop-on/hop-off" companies in SF; both pretty much stop near the same attractions.   I just looked at the map for one we've used when staying in SF:  City Sightseeing, and while there's not a stop right outside the terminal, there is one a block due south on Battery St. and another a bit further away to the north in the Fisherman Wharf area.  https://www.city-sightseeing.us/pages/san-francisco-tour-map.

The other HOHO company is the Big Bus.  It also has a stop pretty close to the terminal.  Here's a link to their map:

https://d12dkjq56sjcos.cloudfront.net/pub/media/wysiwyg/bbtpdf/San Francisco Map March 2018.pdf

Hopefully, one of these will work out for your group.  Note:  you can buy tickets right on the bus or order on-line.  Probably less expensive than doing it thru Princess, although I don't know what the cruise line charges.

Edited by BarbinMich