Bathrobes?

:confused:

Well, I can certainly understand using robes to answer the door for room service, or going down to the jacuzzi in the evening, but wearing a robe in your room after a shower???? What happened to just wearing what God put you in? Who needs robes? Just be free.... It's not like you need to worry about anyone peeking in at you from across the street, lol :p!!!

And definitely a big NO to the wearing them to a place where people are eating, however, I'm inclined to agree with the other person, ONLY if they are hiding a speedo :eek:...

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........guess what? Not everyone travels either alone or with an adult significant other. I travel with my children, currently 20 & almost 18. I can assure you that they have NO interest in Mom "being free"!!!!!

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........guess what? Not everyone travels either alone or with an adult significant other. I travel with my children, currently 20 & almost 18. I can assure you that they have NO interest in Mom "being free"!!!!!

LOL!

:confused:

What happened to just wearing what God put you in? Who needs robes? Just be free.... It's not like you need to worry about anyone peeking in at you from across the street, lol :p!!!..

Normally I would agree except on our first cruise we went with DH's brother and spouse and BIL had a habit of leaning way out and sticking his head around the divider of the balcony to talk to DH. He warned me the 2nd night that he was doing this and I might want to wear clothes when walking around the cabin. (I think he might have seen me scantily clad but didn't want to embarrass me.) From then on I just closed the drapes or put on a robe...............:eek:

Archived