Port Canaveral Port Parking cost

Islandsunrise

16 minutes ago, Islandsunrise said:

Sailing out of PC for 3 days on the Liberty with a group.  I want to make sure I give everyone the most accurate pricing.  I heard the prices recently changed and cruisers are possibly being charged for an extra day.  Thanks!

Parking is $17 per day and yes you do pay for the day you enter and the day you leave...so will pay 8 days for a 7 day cruise, etc.

But we still park there because it is so easy and convenient..

where would you park off site?  I have a cruise going out Nov 30th and I'm curious too!  My cruise is till Dec 9th so if I could save some money that would be great! Would rather use it elsewhere 🙂 

34 minutes ago, CatJoy said:

where would you park off site?  I have a cruise going out Nov 30th and I'm curious too!  My cruise is till Dec 9th so if I could save some money that would be great! Would rather use it elsewhere 🙂 

Park 'N Cruise and Lots of Honor are the two most often suggested options - a google search should show you other options plus reviews, prices, etc.

CatJoy

If the idea is to save as much parking money as possible, then GoPortCanaveral is the way to go. $40 for two people regardless of cruise length. Solid reputation and you park at the Doubletree Hotel.

You can see photos and location and price comparisons here: Comparing Port Canaveral Parking Options 

Edited by SteerageJoe