Celebrity Silhoutte - Persian garden

Kelstar84

• 4 weeks later...

Technically you can purchase it pre cruise.  It is a amenity Aqua Class category so booking a AQ will allow you to “purchase” a pass pre cruise.  

Many times the AQ many be a better value than a lower category.   If you use a future cruise certificate you will get more SBC.   Sometimes there are promos for and extra perk that are for CC and  above.   The few extra cruise credits may be needed to get to the next level.  The other little amenities included also add up but  a lot are nothing more than fluff.  

It may may be something to look into and consider doing.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

1 hour ago, miched said:

Technically you can purchase it pre cruise.  It is a amenity Aqua Class category so booking a AQ will allow you to “purchase” a pass pre cruise.  

Many times the AQ many be a better value than a lower category.   If you use a future cruise certificate you will get more SBC.   Sometimes there are promos for and extra perk that are for CC and  above.   The few extra cruise credits may be needed to get to the next level.  The other little amenities included also add up but  a lot are nothing more than fluff.  

It may may be something to look into and consider doing.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

we are already booked in CC for an upcoming cruise and won't be upgrading to Aqua, just curious if we are able to purchase a pass, I've seen everything mentioned from less than to more than $100 for a week's pass.  I can wait til I'm onboard in a few weeks but was curious how much it would set me back.  

If you are booked in Aqua the Persian Gardens are included! Beyond the Aqua guests, they sell more passes then capacity of the pg can accommodate, so they start limiting usage by timing guests. I believe that elite and above can get a one time use on a port day.

Hal