Tour Conductor? How long after the cruise before you can expect it?

4merlurker

It's been 2 months since our cruise. Still haven't received the tour conductor credit. We split the TC with our group as onboard credit. DH and I put $$ out of pocket for everyone and are now awaiting "the check". TA has been stalling, first she promised it to us before the cruise (I knew that was not regular policy :rolleyes: and figured she was just kissing @$$ ) When we returned from the cruise I waited a week and called. Supposedly the "girl who takes care of it" was out sick, then she was on vacation, then my TA was on vacation......etc. You get the picture. so now 2 months later we are still waiting.

Is this normal? :confused:

~Connie

How long you should wait depends on how long it takes the cruise line to pay the commission to the TA. Usually with groups, it's been my experience that'll take up to 4-6 weeks.

Cotton, the tour conductor credit is if you have a group, and 1 for every 16 passengers pays only non-commissionable fares (port charges, etc.) and tax.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

How long you should wait depends on how long it takes the cruise line to pay the commission to the TA. Usually with groups, it's been my experience that'll take up to 4-6 weeks.

Cotton, the tour conductor credit is if you have a group, and 1 for every 16 passengers pays only non-commissionable fares (port charges, etc.) and tax.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

4 to 6 weeks? Well I guess I shouldn't be too concerned just yet. Thanks for the info! :)

~Connie

Archived