beds in 4C Glory cabin.....

Juliah67

We booked a 4C cabin (may be upgraded but I'm not sure how that works).....I don't understand the beds! It looks like 2 twin beds, but somehow one converts to a king? How? My husband and I are traveling with our 5 year old son. Thanks! Love, juliah

they push the two twins together to make a king. They use king size sheets and blankets. Some people complain about the crack running down the middle, but i didnt find it to be a problem. Hope that helps.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;05;28;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
Till my wedding!!! (Cruise +1 day and 5 hours)

The couch will convert into a bed for your son. Some stewards keep it made up into a bed all day (pillow is put away) while some will strip it down each day. Also - there are two neat STORAGE drawers under the couch. We didn't find them until the 5th day of the cruise. They were great for storing the shoes and to get things off the floor.

-- Cheryl

****Proud member of O.A.T.C.****
Check out my Homepage in my profile for Conquest info

10/99 Fantasy
12/01 Inspiration
03/02 Inspiration
03/03 Conquest

Short one on the Celebration
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;7;31;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
JULY 31, 2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The couch will convert into a bed for your son <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
They don't have couches in many of the ships cabins!
That is a feature only on some of the newer ships.
The Destiny, Conquest & Spirit Class. (And I thought they were only in outside cabins ? But I could be wrong about this part)
Destiny Class = Destiny, Triumph, Victory
Conquest Class = Conquest, Glory & Valor
Spirit Class = Spirit, Legend, Pride, Miracle,

The Fantasy Class & Holiday Class ships do not have them at all.
Holiday Class = Celebration, Jubilee, Holiday,
Fantasy Class = Fantasy, Imagination, Fasination, Elation, Paridise, Inspiration, Sensation, Ecstacy

Julia the 4c 's has two lower berths than 1 upper that will come down out of the ceiling. My lil buddy just loves it up there...they have security rails on the beds so no worries ok!! We had our steward keep our upper berth down so that when our kids wanted to nap in the day or just lay down they could. Instead of hogging our bed..hehe!!

Cyt

Atlantic
Oceanic
Norway
Enchantment of the Seas
Destiny
Voyager of the Seas
Conquest March 30th 2003
Glory May 29th 2004

Archived