I think I might pack up cruising!!!

frenchmartiniplease

10 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

You have previously admitted your high tier ranking, and you often book a suite because you need one for your scooter, so how does that make my comments negative.

Well done John missing the point again. You have no proof I got any special service. I cannot see anyone would. 

It would be nice though, can you arrange it.

53 minutes ago, daiB said:

Well done John missing the point again. You have no proof I got any special service. I cannot see anyone would. 

It would be nice though, can you arrange it.

I didn't realise your superior service to most of the other posters on this thread would be in doubt Dai?:classic_laugh:

8 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

I didn't realise your superior service to most of the other posters on this thread would be in doubt Dai?:classic_laugh:

I would like to think that any better service I receive is down to the respect I have for the staff and the way I interact with them. Not any perceived status which in reality is no different to anyone else.

Hi daiB.... your " problem" was dealt with to your satisfaction which is what we like to hear but would you feel the same if what happened with the OP happened to you. The first cruise the toilet was out of action for 5 out of the 7 days....just imagine traipsing about the corridors....possibly in the middle of the night... for 5 out of 7 days but the OP thought the problem had been dealt with correctly....possibly a nice OBC  for her next cruise so that was acceptable. Then the very next cruise you encountered the same problem....more traipsing about but not dealt withe efficiently ...I don't think anyone would be overjoyed even if offered a substantial amount of OBC....think after 2 consecutive cruises with an unimaginable problem I would want a free cruise to go with the OBC.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, janny444 said:

Hi daiB.... your " problem" was dealt with to your satisfaction which is what we like to hear but would you feel the same if what happened with the OP happened to you. The first cruise the toilet was out of action for 5 out of the 7 days....just imagine traipsing about the corridors....possibly in the middle of the night... for 5 out of 7 days but the OP thought the problem had been dealt with correctly....possibly a nice OBC  for her next cruise so that was acceptable. Then the very next cruise you encountered the same problem....more traipsing about but not dealt withe efficiently ...I don't think anyone would be overjoyed even if offered a substantial amount of OBC....think after 2 consecutive cruises with an unimaginable problem I would want a free cruise to go with the OBC.

I have never said that I would be happy. However I would not have put up with the situation for so long. I think you have misunderstood as the OP said the first time had been well dealt with. 

You are also also missing the point that this is a rare occurrence and that the OP was very unlucky to have it happen twice.

once again all ships of all lines have the same problems because of the toilet system they have to use.

1 hour ago, daiB said:

I have never said that I would be happy. However I would not have put up with the situation for so long. I think you have misunderstood as the OP said the first time had been well dealt with. 

You are also also missing the point that this is a rare occurrence and that the OP was very unlucky to have it happen twice.

once again all ships of all lines have the same problems because of the toilet system they have to use.

Yes, Azura were proactive and we were mollified by their attitude to the problem on board.  However,  our hearts sank when the same problem occurred on Ventura and we discovered that, not only could it not be repaired, but the problem covered a number of cabins.  

So daiB, I am curious as to what you could have done that we didn't. Bearing in mind that the problem covered a number of cabins and we couldn't all be moved.

I should have got off and stayed in Madeira for a few days.:classic_cool: