Reflection Sailing November 26 Question

CruiserFLA

My wife and I live in Central Florida and will be driving to Port Everglades for our sailing on Reflection November 26 and returning to port on December 7.  At the present time the Port Everglades port schedule shows Reflection departing on November 26 from the new Terminal 25.  Then, on the December 7 return to port, the port schedule shows Reflection docking at terminal 18 even though there are no ships showing as being berthed at Terminal 25 on that date.  For people like ourselves driving to the  port, this could be a problem. If we use the midport garage for parking, this works well for luggage handling etc for Terminal 25.  However, if we return to terminal 18, this could be a problem as there is no walkway or shuttle available between Terminal 18 and the midport garage.  Does anyone have any additional information as to whether Terminal 18 for Reflection's return to port on December 7 is accurate or is it possible this is just an error on the page? (we are hoping Reflection will return to terminal 25).  If it is indeed terminal 18 for Reflection's return to port on December 7, does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get our luggage from Terminal 18 to the midport garage following our return to port?  Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.     

5 hours ago, CruiserFLA said:

My wife and I live in Central Florida and will be driving to Port Everglades for our sailing on Reflection November 26 and returning to port on December 7.  At the present time the Port Everglades port schedule shows Reflection departing on November 26 from the new Terminal 25.  Then, on the December 7 return to port, the port schedule shows Reflection docking at terminal 18 even though there are no ships showing as being berthed at Terminal 25 on that date.  For people like ourselves driving to the  port, this could be a problem. If we use the midport garage for parking, this works well for luggage handling etc for Terminal 25.  However, if we return to terminal 18, this could be a problem as there is no walkway or shuttle available between Terminal 18 and the midport garage.  Does anyone have any additional information as to whether Terminal 18 for Reflection's return to port on December 7 is accurate or is it possible this is just an error on the page? (we are hoping Reflection will return to terminal 25).  If it is indeed terminal 18 for Reflection's return to port on December 7, does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get our luggage from Terminal 18 to the midport garage following our return to port?  Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.     

Just now, gowentgone said:

My DH and I had this experience and discovered Celebrity offers a shuttle free to get you to garage parking. It may be possible to walk but it looked like a difficult way and through an area that looked complicated with machinery and other equipment. You can call Celebrity and inquire about free shuttle. It was very easy to use and quickly got us to park8ng garage. Good luck!

5 hours ago, CruiserFLA said:

Where did you find this information?  I am on the same cruise and would like to be able to keep up with this.  We are also parking at the port - first time leaving out of Port everglades.

This is how we accessed the Port Everglades port schedule

Porteverglades.net
Open and scroll down to 
Ship schedule
Query.  (Top right)
Vessel. Celebrity Reflection
Remove next 7 days  select show all
From. 11 26 2018
To  12 07 2018
Execute

I have a similar issue with Silhouette, departing Nov. 30 and returning Dec. 9. We leave from terminal 25 and return to 29, which is a long way from the mid port garage.  For those of you who used the shuttle bus, does it take all your luggage? I am solo and don’t have a traveling companion to stay with the luggage while I get the car.Thanks. 

This is the information in the e-docs for parking.  Perhaps a call will clear up any questions.

After dropping off your checked luggage at the pier terminal with the
porters and cruise line representatives, proceed to the designated Port
Everglades parking facility. Rates are $15.00 USD per day for regular
vehicles and $19.00 USD for oversized vehicles (subject to change
without notice by the Port Everglades Authority). Vehicles in excess
of 20 feet must contact USA Parking for availability. Rates are payable
by credit card or cash upon exiting the facility. Complimentary shuttle
service is available for parking facilities not adjacent to the terminals.
Parking questions, please contact USA Parking at +1.954.468.3680.