Strange call & e-mail from Carnival

misterchatter

I'm just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. Friday I received a call (voicemail) from my new Carnival PVP. A few minutes later I received an e-mail from this person. I say to myself ,what? I e-mailed my current PVP and asked him if he was still my PVP. He responded that he saw I had been re assigned to a different PVP. He then asked me if I wanted him to still be my PVP? He told me he would have to fill out paper work to keep me. I again say, what? I never requested a new PVP in the first place. Here's what pi**ed me off, I asked him how did this happen in the first place? His reply was, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Hmmmm? So I replied to him, DOESN'T MATTER?  Anyway, he wrote back, telling me how he still considered me as a friend. He still would not answer my question, how did this happen in the first place? I wrote him again this morning and to see what he has to say. I have been with this PVP since 2005, 28 cruises booked with him! Before someone might say their is more to the story, no there isn't.

Probably the new PVP poached you.  They are very competitive.  I had that happen to me onetime.  I had a PVP and just needed a quick question answered when she was away, so I just called the 800# and got my answer.  The next thing I know I've got a new PVP.

I called Lori and she got it all straightened out.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, okgirl said:

Probably the new PVP poached you.  They are very competitive.  I had that happen to me onetime.  I had a PVP and just needed a quick question answered when she was away, so I just called the 800# and got my answer.  The next thing I know I've got a new PVP.

I called Lori and she got it all straightened out.

That happened to us one time and DH was NOT happy about it. Fortunately, we were able to get back with our original PVP (whose name is Eric) an things have been golden since then.