How to see Anaga Park

tammyjw305

What are options to see the Anaga Park? We found a bus; however, then I'm afraid the would need transportation around the park to see it. Does the park have a shuttle; I have not found one? Are there any tours available to book ahead of time or at the port? The only tours that I have found are group tours. Our roll call has gotten quiet, and we are just 2. We are a little nervous about renting a car and getting an international driving permit, but we would consider it if that is what others recommend. 

Thanks!

Tammy

On 11/11/2018 at 6:36 PM, tammyjw305 said:

What are options to see the Anaga Park? We found a bus; however, then I'm afraid the would need transportation around the park to see it. Does the park have a shuttle; I have not found one? Are there any tours available to book ahead of time or at the port? The only tours that I have found are group tours. Our roll call has gotten quiet, and we are just 2. We are a little nervous about renting a car and getting an international driving permit, but we would consider it if that is what others recommend. 

Thanks!

Tammy

This link might be helpful Tammy 🙂

https://www.webtenerife.co.uk/what-see/outdoor-attractions/parque+rural+de+anaga.htm