Any helpful hints or tips for a 4J?

ZoeyVictoria

I accepted an upsell for $44 for an inside cabin to a 4J on a six-night cruise on the Conquest (corner cabin on Panorama deck).  I enjoy “odd” cabins and am looking forward to trying a 4J.  Does anyone have any tips for getting the most out of it?  I know to keep the curtains closed at night, am looking for any other info.  I would love to have seating on the deck, but not willing to lug camp chairs on board.

We just got off the Glory and had a 4J (7204). We have had balcony's and oceanview rooms before. And we really didn't care fore the 4J at all. It was on the smaller side, but it was helpful to have the window to see outside.

1 hour ago, DebOinKC said:

We just got off the Glory and had a 4J (7204). We have had balcony's and oceanview rooms before. And we really didn't care fore the 4J at all. It was on the smaller side, but it was helpful to have the window to see outside.

What is it that you didn’t care for?  I looked at the deck plan and that particular cabin does seem small.  We will be in the larger cabin on the end/corner, and I look forward to the odd shape; I am pretty much at the point of “seen one, seen them all” with cabins, so the different layout is appealing.  Did you spend any time outside?

I just had one on the Valor 6204.  It was my adult son and I.  I actually like the coziness of the room and the layout.  I liked the beds being up against the window with 2 small end tables in between instead being in the middle of the room with end tables on each side of the bed.  The secret decks, rarely had anyone out there and there is a bench to sit on out there.