Escape Haven hours of operation?

DebQ5

When we stayed in the Haven on the Escape this past April, breakfast in the Haven restaurant was available long before I woke up so I can't give you an exact opening time.  I remember that lunch started around 11ish and dinner was served in the Haven restaurant starting at 5pm.  The bar was open by 10am most days for my mimosa(s) and more often than not we closed the place at night.  Our bartender said that they typically close around 2am but if nobody is at the bar, they may close earlier.  During the day, our butler brought us snacks to the cabin and there was always a bowl of M&M's that never seemed to go down...it was like M&M magic.

We enjoyed the Haven very much.  We had an aft facing penthouse and although it was a bit of a walk from there to the Haven restaurant and bar, the view from our balcony was spectacular.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:03 AM, ama123 said:

You will have a great time. We were just there last week, still going through Haven withdrawals LOL. Enjoy!

Anything you wished you'd known before you arrived? Feel free to share 🙂

1 hour ago, dcipjr said:

Is this your first time doing the Haven, DebQ5?

We've been in a suite before but this is the first time in the Haven proper.  Booked it specifically as we are going out of NYC and to ports we've been before so we expect to spend a lot of time there.