princess site wont take more than 8 characters of my password

luckyinpa

This has been the case for a while. I had a 9 character password and even after I changed it and enter the new 8 character password it still won't let me in unless I delete one character. Switching browsers, clearing history, cookies, etc., makes no difference.
I will not enter my CC details until a week before our cruise and then I watch my card like a hawk. I have NO confidence in Princess' IT security.

1 minute ago, TriumphGuy said:

This has been the case for a while. I had a 9 character password and even after I changed it and enter the new 8 character password it still won't let me in unless I delete one character. Switching browsers, clearing history, cookies, etc., makes no difference.
I will not enter my CC details until a week before our cruise and then I watch my card like a hawk. I have NO confidence in Princess' IT security.

not in my case. ive had the same password for years  and never had to truncate/change it before. also how in the world do they hard code in that you cannot put in more than 8? every other site i use, you can type in 100 if you want. they will be wrong of course. just bizaree

also i switched computers and still the same issue so its not just my machine