Club class mini suite dining

sunluvver

Hi.We are cruising on Golden Princess in a club class mini suite for the first time and have a query regarding club class dining.We are quite gregarious and prefer sharing a large table, as we can arrive at any time is this still possible as it appears that we will have a designated table for two?

Thanks All

Colin

You will probably start out at a table for two.  However the two's are set up such that if you pick a 'middle" table you will be close enough to converse with the couples on either side of you (if they are so inclined!)  On our recent cruise we just sat at our same table for two and conversed with the couple at the next table for two.  I did see that there were two tables of 4 people who became such after the first night of dining as they decided to eat together. So it is really all up to how gregarious your fellow CC diners will be!!!

Also, you do NOT have a designated table for two.  We usually move around on embarkation day and night to see what wait staff we really like and then sit in their section the rest of the cruise and have the traditional feel with going at anytime!

Also you can ask the hostess in CC dining to put you at a table for 4 and to ask when others come in to CC dining if they would like to sit with another couple.  So you can play it many ways, but definitely you will be able to be as gregarious as you want and the others want to be!!  Grin.

Pooh

Edited by PoohUnderstands
  • Thanks 1

Colorado Cruiser:

Have only done CC dining three times so far in the past year, and I guess we have been very fortunate.  We have never waited and have always got one of two specific tables in the area where the wait staff we liked worked.  Also, on each of these cruises I have noticed that it is very easy to be sociable or not.  Most eating when we did in CC dining were talking to the other tables for two.  Either just alittle or the whole meal depending on the couples involved.  I see most like to eat alone in that they are at a two table, but so many are close to each other that one can eat at a two and be social too.  Again are not thrust into being sociable as possible in traditional but can be if want to.

Pooh